We invited our trusted marketing agency 4HK to celebrate with us and also give you some strong ideas on digital marketing, specifically for application in the real estate sector. 4HK is a boutique advertising agency setting out to provide a performance-based solution for brands. Beside offering marketing solutions to the startups and SMEs, they host workshops to teach entrepreneurs & founders how to grow their businesses. The founders Patrick and Andrew are also co-founders of LimeHK, a Hong Kong-based acceleration program focusing on early-stage ventures.
▶ Key Points:
01:10 Google Analytics
02:52 Baidu search
04:38 Search Engine Crawl
We hope you will have a better idea of how digital marketing works after this episode and be able to take your business to the next level.
▶ Our Thoughts of this episode:
From talking to many clients, a lot of them find investing in SEO and SEM effective. But, most of them tend to work with agencies instead of DIY. Since there is so much to understand and to do (such as writing contents), many real estate professionals tend to outsource. I wish this episode talked more about the technicalities such as keyword searches and how to create contents based on the target keywords. I also would like to learn more about the pros and cons of investing in SEO and SEM, compared to investing in social media platforms.
我們邀請了我們最信任的線上行銷仲介4HK來跟我們一起慶祝，並且給予你們一些在線上行銷的一些有力意見，特別是房地產領域的觀眾。4HK 是個時尚行銷仲介，專門為品牌提供達到更高收益的建議。除了給予行銷建議給初創公司以及中小型公司，他們幫助以及教導創業者如何開創更多市場。4HK的開創者 Patrick 和Andrew也是LimeHK的創始人，一個以香港市場為基礎的風險投資機構。
▶ About the guest:
Andrew and Patrick co-founded the boutique advertising agency (4HK). The agency set out to provide a performance-based solution for brands. They advocate transformational marketing technologies and are involved in the Startups/SME sector, hosting many workshops/seminars for like-minded entrepreneurs & founders to help them grow their businesses.
They also co-founded LimeHK, a Hong Kong-based acceleration program focused on early-stage Startups/Ventures and provides mentorship, strategic partnerships & investments.
▶ Connect with the guest
- Website: https://www.4hk.com.hk/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/4hk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/4hk.ltd
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/4hk_ltd
- Email: email@example.com
▶ Source & Supporting:
- Performance marketing: It is a form of digital marketing where purchasers pay their hired marketing agencies or firms only if a specific target is met, such as a certain audience reach or sales. https://thepma.org/our-work/the-performance-marketing-industry/#:~:text=is%20Performance%20Marketing%3F-,Performance%20Marketing%20is%20a%20comprehensive%20term%20that%20refers%20to%20online,a%20sale%2C%20lead%20or%20click.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): This sort of paid advertisements promote the purchasers’ websites by generating more views or clicks by making the website or page more visible in search engine results. https://www.wordstream.com/search-engine-marketing
- Cost Per Click: Cost per click or CPC is the charge that the publisher imposes on the advertiser each time the ad gets a click by any user. https://sproutsocial.com/insights/facebook-advertising-cost/
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Search Engine Optimization, better known as SEO is a widely known term in the world of digital marketing. It is a way through which websites engage more traffic to their sites with the help of search engines. https://moz.com/learn/seo/what-is-seo
- Search engine crawler: Search engines may have one to multiple crawlers or bots depending on their popularity. Crawlers travel from pages to pages or links to links to store data regarding the website which is then utilized in the algorithm of the search results. https://www.webfx.com/blog/internet/what-is-a-web-crawler/
- Organic ranking: Unlike paid search, organic search cannot be influenced by paid advertisements. It is the actual ranking of the search results that are generated through actual website clicks. https://en.ryte.com/wiki/Organic_Search
- Bidding keywords: It is a part of paid online advertising where advertisers bid on a certain keyword in order to secure the position of their paid ad where it’s more visible. It is also known as PPC bid. https://www.bigcommerce.com/ecommerce-answers/ppc-keyword-bids/#:~:text=Definition%3A%20A%20PPC%20bid%20(or,terms%20relative%20to%20their%20business.
- Baidu: Baidu is a Chinese search engine operated by Baidu, Inc, which is a multinational technology company. https://www.forbes.com/companies/baidu/
- ICP China License: ICP or internet content provider license is required to operate any website in China. It is a certification that is issued by the Chinese Ministry of Industry and IT. https://www.quantil.com/content-delivery-insights/icp-certification-china/
- Metadata: In simple words, metadata is data or elaborated information regarding data. The term is often defined as “data about data”. https://www.lifewire.com/metadata-definition-and-examples-1019177
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a social platform through which job seekers and employers can interact professionally. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LinkedIn
- Marketing Funnel: Marketing funnel includes five stages(awareness, consideration, conversion, loyalty and advocacy) that describe a customer’s whole journey from the very beginning, which the sellers can utilize to improve the customers’ issues and allow them to move down the funnel. https://www.rialtomarketing.com/everything-need-know-marketing-funnels/#:~:text=A%20marketing%20funnel%20simplifies%20the,move%20prospects%20down%20the%20funnel.
- Key Performance Index (KPI): Through KPI, companies can easily keep track of the progress they are making at reaching their targeted goals. It focuses on their main target by prioritizing it while making any decisions. https://www.klipfolio.com/resources/articles/what-is-a-key-performance-indicator
- Call to action: CTA is basically the commands delivered by websites. For example, a website asking visitors to sign up or click on a number or email for further info. https://www.optimizely.com/optimization-glossary/call-to-action/
- Bounce rate: This term is used in internet marketing in order to analyze the percentage of visitors who do not tend to continue viewing the website and leave instead. https://yoast.com/understanding-bounce-rate-google-analytics/
- PropTech Institute: “PropTech Institute is an independent, non-profit association representing Asia’s PropTech community.” https://www.proptechinstitute.org/
- LimeHK: “LimeHK is a Hong Kong-based acceleration consultant which helps early startups survive and succeed.” https://www.limehk.co/
This disclaimer informs readers/audience that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text/video belong solely to the author & participant, and not necessarily to the participant’s employer, organization, committee or other group or individual.
As it can be difficult to catch some minor errors, transcripts may contain a few typos or inaccuracies.
This might be painfully obvious – Please note the following legal conditions: