Property type: Condo/Apartment
Flat size: 573-1023 Sq Ft.
Bedrooms: 1 Br, 1+Den, 2 Br, 3 Br
Number of flats: 185 units/ 9 Storeys
Developer name: Stafford Homes & Greybrook Realty
Amenities: Club House, Swimming Pool, Gym, Parking Lot
Neighborhood: Primary School, High School, University, Subway, Bus Station, Supermarket
Price range: Starting from $700,000
Expected Completion: Spring 2024
181 East is a boutique development at the corner of Sheppard Ave E. and Willowdale Ave., designed to elevate the neighbourhood to new heights.
With tiered terraces flanked with greenery, modern windows and pops of bold colour, it strikes a luxurious balance between uptown sophistication and innovative urban design.
The unique step design of the building provides the opportunity for the luxury of more private terraces with unobstructed views of the city.
1. Lifestyle Amenities – 181 East Condos is located at the midtown intersection of Yonge and Sheppard. CondoNow notes that residents will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities along both busy city streets including popular dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit Options – Residents of 181 East Condos are conveniently just steps away from TTC bus routes including 24-hour options. Line 1 and Line 4 TTC subway stations are just a 10-minute walk away, allowing riders to commute into Union Station in just 35 minutes. CondoNow states that Oriole GO station is also conveniently located nearby.
3. Highway Access – Highway 401 is conveniently located just minutes away from 181 East Condos. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists can travel seamlessly throughout the city and easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area including the Don Valley Parkway which will allow for them to arrive in the downtown core in just 25 minutes.
4. Educational Institutions – Families of all ages and sizes will love to call 181 East Condos home. CondoNow notes that the surrounding area offers some of the province’s and city’s highest-ranking and best public schools, alongside some prestigious private schools and alternative learning options.
5. Greenspace – Living in midtown Toronto may be hectic and busy, but the area still can offer some tranquil and peaceful areas. Residents of 181 East Condos can enjoy nearby natural greenspaces that offer an escape from the everyday grind. Nearby parks include Moatfield Farm Park and Betty Sutherland Trail Park. CondoNow states that The Don River runs through this park and residents will have access to walking trails along the water.
Stafford Homes is considered to be one of Toronto’s most experienced development companies. They have earned a reputation for quality construction and beautiful designs. They have won multiple industry awards while creating efficient living spaces and adhering to some of the highest standards. Since the 1980’s Stafford Homes has built several thousand homes.
At Stafford, we’re committed to building homes that raise your expectations. As one of Toronto’s most experienced and innovative real estate development companies, Stafford has earned a reputation for construction quality, beautiful designs, and efficient living spaces while consistently developing award-winning projects on time and by the industry’s highest standards. We take pride in every single community we build, but what is most important to us, is you.
Greybrook Realty Partners is a Toronto-based private equity firm that invests in large-scale real estate development and value-add assets. Over the years, Greybrook has built a strong reputation for its ability to create value for its investors, partners and communities. Ranging from single-family homes, condominiums and purpose-built rental, to ultra-luxury condominium residences and retail, Greybrook’s diversified real estate portfolio includes investments in more than 70 projects that represent over 35 million square feet of residential and commercial density in aggregate, with an estimated completion value of $15 billion.
Kitchenette and Bar, Bicycle Wash, Fitness Studio, Library, Entertainment Lounge, Movie Nook, Vestibule, Lobby, Co-Working Space, Meeting Room, Private Work Rooms, Universal Washroom, Mail Room, Package Storage, Free Weights, Yoga Nook, Outdoor Fitness Area, Private Dining Room and Lounge, Outdoor Dining and Lounge, Washrooms, Pet Spa
THE HEART OF NORTH YORK IS AT YOUR DOORSTEP.
Art, fashion, sport, food, business and entertainment converge in this metropolitan neighbourhood where community, creativity and culture intersect.
Art, theatre, music and festivals make Mel Lastman Square, the cultural centre of the area. Take in everything from the local farmer’s market to yoga in the park to Big Band Sunday Serenades to firework displays at this open-air gathering space, all year long.