Property type: Condo/Apartment
Flat size: 302-1661 Sq Ft.
Bedrooms: Studio, 1 Br, 1+Den, 2 Br, 3 Br
Number of flats: 751 units/ 21 Storey North Tower and 33 Storey South Tower
Developer name: Reserve Properties & Westdale Properties & Pharrell
Amenities: Club House, Swimming Pool, Gym, Parking Lot
Neighborhood: Primary School, High School, University, Subway, Bus Station, Supermarket
Price range: Starting from $499,000
Expected Completion: Spring 2024
Untitled Toronto Condos is a new condo by Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties. Do you want to spend your time in the lap of luxury? Then Untitled Condos will be your dream home.
A joint venture by Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties brings to you downtown Toronto’s most coveted residential project development. Presenting Untitled Toronto Condos, one of the most prestigious condominium projects in collaboration with the world’s most renowned producer, songwriter, philanthropist, designer, and entrepreneur who is known for high-profile collaborations – Pharrell Williams.
This collaboration with Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties marks Grammy Award-winning artist Pharrell’s first venture of a multi-residential project.
With this, Untitled Condos will be a gleaming addition to Toronto’s enviable skyline, with condos that are designed to be a class apart. Coming up at 110 Broadway Avenue, the neighborhood of Yonge and Eglinton Avenue is ideal with the right balance of modern amenities and lush greenery. And its proximity to Toronto’s most important zones is what makes it truly one of a kind.
If you seek world-class home comforts amidst an exotic location in the city, then Untitled Toronto Condos is certainly going to be the best bet!
1. Connectivity – Residents of Untitled Toronto Condos will have access to TTC bus routes, the Yonge-University subway line, commuting into downtown Toronto in under 20 minutes. The new Eglinton Crosstown LRT will connect residents along the Eglinton corridor 60% faster than other modes of transportation available to residents at the current moment.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Boasting a very high walk score, the Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood is bustling with plenty of lifestyle amenities for the residents of Untitled Toronto Condos to enjoy, including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
3. Highway Access – The Don Valley Parkway and Allen Expressway are conveniently located near Untitled Toronto Condos, allowing for residents who prefer to travel using a vehicle to easily connect to Highway 401, 404, and the Gardiner Expressway, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA.
4. Green Space – Living in midtown Toronto offers the best of both worlds, residents of Untitled Toronto Condos are in the middle of everything the city has to offer, but can still enjoy beautiful, lush green spaces, including nearby Eglinton Park, Blythwood Ravine, Sherwood Park, and the Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens.
5. Great Investment – Yonge and Eglinton is becoming very popular among young professionals and growing families. Because of its central location to everything the city has to offer, proximity to major employment hubs and educational institutions of all levels and with commitments to new transit options in the area, this area will continue to develop into one of the more popular neighbourhoods in the city.
Reserve Properties is a local real estate developer who creates residential and commercial projects all over North America. They have over 30 years of experience in the building industry. They focus on enhancing communities with their unwavering commitment, progressive approach to developments, and their vision of sophisticated architecture.
For over 60 years Toronto based Westdale Properties have been developing some of North America’s most innovative real estate projects. They are a family run company that are dedicated to creating unique, mixed-use developments that are efficient, sophisticated, and most of all, a place where their customers will want to call home.
Pharrell Williams is a pop culture icon, best known for his music and role on NBC’s The Voice. However, he has also ventured into fashion design, home decor, and art. Now Williams is spreading his name and expertise into the realm of residential development. Williams refers to the name “Untitled” as “the notion that physical space is only a backdrop. To live your life ‘untitled’ means not having to live up to something or perform beyond a standard. For the standard to literally just be this beautiful matrix that allows people to create their own world.”
- Fitness Centre
- Basketball Court
- Indoor & Outdoor Dining
- Kids Playroom
- Rec Room
- Social Lounge
- Meditation Garden
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Co-working Space
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pizza Ovens
The Untitled Condo project is located in Toronto’s one of the most happening neighborhoods – Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue East. The area is dotted by parks and high-end lifestyle amenities, along with fantastic access to public conveyance, which makes this one of the most lucrative places to invest in real estate.
Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood is the epicentre of Midtown Toronto. This dense urban centre is surrounded by residential bliss and provides everything you need all within walking distance. From sports and recreation, shopping and entertainment, to incredible restaurants and your everyday must-have amenities, Yonge and Eglinton literally has it all.
Residents at Untitled Toronto Condos will be well connected. Walk to Yonge and Eglinton Subway Station in under ten minutes. Expected to open in 2021 is the highly anticipated Eglinton Crosstown LRT, which will connect midtown Toronto like never before.