- Property type: Condo/Apartment
- Flat size: 467-974 Sq Ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 Br & 2 Br
- Number of flats: 217 unit
- Amenities: Gym, Parking Lot, Private Green Open Space
- Neighborhood: University, Subway, Bus Station, Supermarket, City Centre, Office Centres
- Price range: Prices from £325,000 – £643,000
- Expected completion: Completed
This 33-storey tower – the city’s tallest residential building – offers a range of luxurious apartments with an unrivalled view over one of Europe’s most vibrant cities and its distinctive network of working canals.
With the Metro tramline right on the doorstep, an on-site gym, shared open space and ready access to everything offered by this exuberant and multicultural metropolis, life just couldn’t be more desirable.
Europe’s youngest city features five renowned universities, superb shopping destinations, fine dining spots, lively bars and coffee houses – a mingling of culture, leisure, recreation and sporting attractions into one irresistible melting pot.
- Rental and house price growth
- House price growth of ~19.5% (2021-2025)
- Rental price growth of ~12% (2021-2025)
- Top 3 UK city for inward investment, sixth-best European city for investment
- No. 1 city choice to relocate from London
- University of Birmingham is in the top 10 universities in the UK
- 40% of its population under 25 years old
- Younger people tend to rent apartments; a good opportunity for a successful buy-to-let investment
All apartments come with a fully fitted kitchen, fitted bath/shower room, all flooring and high-end finishes, dishwasher and washing machine, fridge/freezer. Other amenities include:
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Private Gym
- Residents Lounge
- Coffee Bar
- Private Green Open Space
- Concierge Parking
The City’s Most Desirable Area – Westside is a hip, affluent district with luxury warehouse apartments, and posh European restaurants lining the canals of the Brindleyplace area. Stylish cocktail bars sit alongside nightclubs with live DJ sets, and the Crescent Theatre shows literary plays and musical tribute acts. Arena Birmingham stages big-name concerts and sporting events, while indie Ikon Gallery hosts contemporary multimedia art exhibitions.
- Bars & restaurants – 5-10 min walk
- HSBC Headquarters Birmingham – 10 minutes walk
- Supermarket – 3 min walk
- Bus stops – 3-5 min walk
- Metro station (opening 2021) – 2 min walk